Question about Printers & Copiers
What application are you printing from? Basically its the software that handles these features
Please try the following:
1. Have your document up on your screen.
2. Click on "INSERT" "PAGE NUMBERS".
3. Select the options you prefer (as header or footer), (right, left, center, inside outside, etc.).
4. Make sure that these page numbers are not outside of the printable area or margin area.
If you are placing the page numbers as a footer:
1. Click on "FILE" "PRINT".
2. Click on "PROPERTIES".
3. Click on the "PAPER" tab.
4. Choose "MAXIMUM".
5. Click on "YES".
This will enlarge your printable area so that you can set your bottom margin as small as .12 inches. This will help in printing the page numbers as a footer.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact Microsoft for further assistance. This particular issue is software related.
Posted on Apr 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2013 | Toshiba TEC B-472 Thermal Label Printer
Aug 11, 2011 | Zebra 2844-Z Thermal Label Printer
Mar 11, 2011 | Seiko Instruments Smart Label Printer 420...
Sep 22, 2010 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Jul 02, 2010 | Zebra S4M Thermal Label Printer
Nov 10, 2009 | HP LaserJet P3005 Printer
Apr 14, 2009 | Zebra Z6M Plus Thermal Label Printer
May 30, 2008 | Zebra 105Se Thermal Printer
142 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!