Change the rom or hard reset,to do hard reset first press the big blue button and hold it press and then press the power swich,the message master reset will apear and choose yes.By doing this you will loose everything on your phone
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are few solution you can try:
1) uninstall ActiveSync 3.7 and reinstall it and start over agin for the sync process.
2) Try to install the newer version of Activesync 4.2, it may help to cure some bugs with MPX220.
3) But first, you need to install the Motorola Mobile Cd comes with the phone and upgrade the software to th emost recent version and reinstall this software. Now tehn try to reconnect the phone again and start the new setup.
If you try all these options, the phone is stil l not be connected normally, then your phone may has some bugs in synchronization. If your phone is llocked to Cingular, try to unlock it first before do synchronization since this phone has this issue reported form many users. you are not alone. Good Luck