Question about Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Where to find a replacement connector for my technics st-ch510 audio system

Am looking for a new lead to connect my audio system together
its just the original leads which i have lost throuh moving house..

its a technics st-ch510 system
need the 2 flat component connectors

dont know where to look...... =[
have tried searching everywhere ?????

anyone help.....?

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 4,234 Answers

Try looking at They are a distributor for Panasonic parts. Use the model number to search their parts listings. If you have difficulty, call them up for assistance.

Posted on Apr 05, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Old speakers with wire connectors

You can buy connecting cables that have wire leads on one end and RCA plugs on the other. That's the only converter you need

Jan 02, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

I have got a sh-eh500 technic stack stereo, I want to plug Y Cable so can put Iphone through speakers, where do I plug this cable on the back of stereo please? :)

As long as your lead has 2 RCA connectors ( These are usually one red and one white and look like a fat headphone connector with a tube round it) These will plug into the "Aux" connectors on the back of your Amplifier. Then select "Aux" on the Input selector on the front to listen.

Hope this is useful. Good luck.

Apr 05, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Connector broken on lead between cd player can i get a new connector

u should contact panasonic on this number they should b able to assist you 0844 844 3852

Dec 13, 2010 | Technics SCEH790 CD Shelf System

1 Answer

As soon as i switch system on it turns itself off

there could be a problem with one of the connectors try unplugging everything and then connecting it back together if this dont help if you are not worried about opening your system (can still get repaired by professionals even when been opened) and check that non of the things on the circuit board have swelled up. or there is a black thing behind the fan which it the main sound for the amp check the compound has not dried up

Nov 28, 2010 | Technics SCEH790 CD Shelf System

1 Answer

Hi, During moving we have lost the power leads for our hi-fi. It is a Technics, ST-Z980, SH-8038, SU-2980, RS-D190W, SL-P300. Can you help us with how we would purchase new ones. Cheers Grant

Hi Kitch,

Been there. If you have a goodwill near you, I have found the to be a great source for just about every power cable I have ever lost and needed to replace. Each one is usually about $1.00

Good luck,

Sep 07, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

No connecting wires..????

They seem to have special leads to connect them together pretty expensive ....

Aug 03, 2009 | Kenwood Audio Players & Recorders

2 Answers

Technics compact disc player broken

is it all cd or just new burned ones try older orginal cd once still does it bad tray man on this dought technic sells ust tray player on this model

Oct 07, 2008 | Technics SCEH790 CD Shelf System

1 Answer

Remote control for technics hi-fi


I had the same system... still have the remote if you're interested in it?
Regards, Gary.

Sep 03, 2008 | Technics Audio Players & Recorders

3 Answers


You are very correct on the Technics is unhelpful issue. I own and operate a repair shop and run into that issue a lot. You should be able to have one made or make it yourself. also the unit could easily be repaired. If you are comfortable with a soldering iron let me know. I will walk you through the process.

Feb 08, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders

Not finding what you are looking for?
Audio Players & Recorders Logo

Related Topics:

531 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Audio Players & Recorders Experts


Level 3 Expert

98762 Answers


Level 3 Expert

4678 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

69708 Answers

Are you an Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides