Question about Tascam DV-D01U DVD Player
I have a Tascam DV-D01U DVD Player Region 1 player. Is it possible to have this play region 2 discs as well.
SOURCE: Region Code Breaker
I have manage to play Region 2 DVDs on a the Region 1 that I purchased.
I starte by opening the tray and keyed in 98790. Initially this
didn't work. Following this I repeatidly pressed 9 until it came on, it soun
ds bizarre but it did the trick.
Posted on May 01, 2008
SOURCE: Unlock procedure for Regions
1. Press Open/Close on remote control. DVD tray opens.
2. Press the following buttons in sequence: 2, 8, 1, 2.
3. TV displays "Region 2"
4. Press the Enter button on the remote until code changes to 9
5. Press the Open/Close on the remote. DVD tray closes.
6. Press Power on the remote control.
Now code free...
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
1. Go to http://hk.lge.com/support/support_lgeservice.jsp
2. Go to "Product Support"
3. On the left panel, find "Device Driver", then "DVD Player/Recorder".
4. Download the "RH3xx.iso" from the linked page.
5. Burnt ISO to a CD (must be burnt as an image, use free software such as ImgBurn http://www.imgburn.com/)
6. Load CD onto the LG player
7. You will be prompted to choose a new region code - go with 0 for region-free
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2017 | Thomson Televison & Video
Jan 06, 2017 | Televison & Video
Jan 05, 2017 | Panasonic DVD-S27 DVD Player
Jan 03, 2017 | Televison & Video
Jan 01, 2017 | Craig Televison & Video
Jan 03, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jan 02, 2015 | Televison & Video
Dec 03, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jun 26, 2012 | Televison & Video
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: