If that is not the correct Casio Pocket Viewer manual, you can find a complete listing of them HERE.
*************** Please, let me know if this response was "Helpful" or a "FixYa" for you or, of course, if you have more questions, etc on this topic.
If I did not answer your question satisfactorially, please, b4 assigning a "Thanks for Trying" or lower rating to my "Solution", let me know. I may have misunderstood you or the problem you are experiencing. I will work w/ you until your problem is resolved or diagnosed. I promise! :)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
2. Click on the language tab (will show current language, eg. "German").
3. Select the desired language (eg. "English (U.S.)"). 4. Then select the "Default" button (to make it the default language for every future document). You can also check this link to get detailed information. I hope it helps. If you would like to vote for the answer, this will help the others to see the similar problems solved and also will be a satisfaction factor for me to continue helping you. All the best.
First and easiest solution is to start the program from your application folder. The icon will re-appear in the dock. Now you either CTRL-click on the icon and select "keep in dock" (or simmilar, I'm on german OS) or you drag the icon to a different location in the dock which will also keep it there.
If you bought the laptop in russia it is probably running a russian version of windows. You can get an english version of windows and reinstall ms office if you like or you can reboot the laptop and when it comes to language settings choose english version of windows. Unless you can read russian or know someone who does it will be difficult to change it. But ms office should give you a language option when you install it. Try uninstalling it then reinstall it and make sure you read each and every page before you click on next I to had this same problem with ms office and when I uninstalled and reinstalled I found I had somehow missed the option for language in my windows version only mine was chinese instead of english. Once changed it was all in english