Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
How do I feed the paper into a Casio, HR-8L?
This isn't too complicated. And for the lazy guy that just put a phone number for the fix, what the heck do we need FixYa for anyway? :\ For cryin' out loud! :) )
1. Slide the clear plastic cover toward the back to remove and flip of the metal spool holder up. Place the roll of paper on the holder. (Make sure the paper drops off the "back" of the spool for proper feed.)
2. Feed the paper into the bottom slot at the **** end of the calculator.
3. Feed the paper through that bottom slot along the inside case under the black guide inside. If you tilt the calculator correctly, you can look inside and see there is a way to slide the paper under the guide.
4. Making sure the paper slides as far as it can, press the FEED button until the paper starts feeding.
5. Feed enough paper to slide through the clear plastic cover and you're all set.
This isn't factory, it's just what I figured out playing with the thing. If you can think of a better way of explaining the procedure, by all means edit this and post!
Posted on Nov 14, 2008
800-634-1895 I had this same problem...call this number and they will walk it through with you
Posted on May 13, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2016 | Casio Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 05, 2011 | Casio HR-100TEPlus Calculator
Mar 10, 2011 | Casio HR8TM Calculator
Feb 05, 2010 | Casio HR-8TMPlus Calculator
Jul 18, 2009 | Casio FR-2650A Calculator
Jun 20, 2009 | Canon P1-DHV Calculator
Mar 17, 2008 | Casio HR-8TEPlus Calculator
4,780 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: