Im vicky.....i own a sony vaio laptop....recently i had formatted my system and i dont have mother board cd with me...theres no sound in my system...i need some audio drive....so plz help me in finding a suitable drive to my system..
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Just dont worry..
install this software and enter the key i gave to make it a full version and scan your system for finding and installing all the drivers you needed. It does automatically the driver installatio process.
hi, first you need to know ur mother board model number, once u get to know that try google to search for drivers based on your motherboard. You should find all the drivers required. Also if ur mother board has a inbuild sould card the sould drivers could easily be found online
Not sure what operating system you are using, but a quick Google search came up with this:
Sony does not offer audio drivers for this computer.
However, they do offer this:
Err Msg: Cannot play back the audio stream: no audio hardware is available, or the hardware is not responding.
Please check if there is any exclamation mark (!) displayed in Sound, video and game controllers under Device Manager. If there is any exclamation mark (!) in the Sound Driver Devices, please reinstall the sound driver with the steps below:
1. Start up the computer. 2. Insert the last disc of the set of Recovery CD-ROM into the CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive. 3. Double-click My Computer and double-click the CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive 4. Double-click the VAIO folder and search for the Audio folder in the Device folder. 5. Double-click the Audio folder and double-click Setup.exe 6. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Sound Driver. 7. After the installation is completed, remove the Recovery CD-ROM from the drive and restart the computer.
* If the problem persists after reinstallation of the Sound Driver, please follow the steps below to check if there is any latest device driver upgrades:
In the Downloads section, please select Notebook and proceed with the steps below: 1. Move the cursor to the relevant Notebook Series and click the model of the VAIO computer. 2. Locate any latest Sound drivers and proceed as per instructions on the screen.
* If the problem persists after performing the device driver upgrade, please contact the local Sony VAIO Helpdesk. For more information on how to contact your local Sony VAIO Helpdesk, please refer to either Customer Service Guide or Warranty Card that comes with the computer, or visit the Support Network of the VAIO website.
Motherboard Sound Drivers for model: AWRDACPI No sound at all after I format my PC.I dont have my mother board CD with me .Please find me a solution for me.My System Manufacturer (GBT_),System Model (AWRDACPI)