a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First, Switch off your bluetooth hands free.
Now, press and hold the multifunction button for approx. 8 seconds till blue light appears.
Now, in your inspire, go to settings, "Wireless and network", Bluetooth.
Turn on bluetooth and click scan device.
It will show your bluetooth headset. Click on its name.
It will ask for pairing code. Enter "0000".
You are done
You need to put your hands free device into pairing mode this is usually done by turning the power on and keeping the power button pressed in for about 10 seconds after the power has come on. Then you should get a solid LED light up, (depends on device)
On the phone go into
2 Wireless and Networks
3 Bluetooth Settings
4 Turn on Bluetooth
5 Scan for devices
The name of your hands free kit should appear, select this and the phone will ask if you want to pair with the device, confirm this. You probably will get asked for a passkey or password this is usually four zeros or 1,2,3,4. enter this and confirm. Your device should now be paired and each time you want to use it just turn on your handset Bluetooth then your hands free device and your good to go.
you may need to find the main junction box and disconnect it for a few minutes to reset, they commonly lock up and need to be powered down, then hold down the nokia button for 10 seconds till you hear a bleep and it will allow new pairings, the passcode is 0000
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Motorola device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’.
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
On your bluetooth headset, hold down the power button until the light stays on steady.
(it will blink when you initially power it on, but continue to hold for
another few seconds for the steady light!) Your headset is now in
On your RAZR, press Menu > Settings and Tools > Connections > Bluetooth > Handsfree > Look for devices. Your phone will then scan for any bluetooth devices that are in pairing mode. When
your headset pops up on the list, highlight it and press ok to connect.
If the device asks permission to bond with the phone, select yes. It will then prompt you for a pin code. The pin will be 0000 .