Question about Nokia 6630 Cellular Phone
APPLY FLASHING TO YOUR MOBILE:
1. Make sure you phone is fully charged. (At minimum 3/4 of bettery should be left)
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card (if possible).
3. Switch-off your mobile phone.
4. Press and hold these three keys together
-Green dial key,-Star key (*)-Three key (3)
then press the power on/off to swtich on the phone.
Do not let go the three keys until you see the “formatting” screen displayed
5. After a few minutes, the format will be complete. Your mobile will now be at its original factory settings (It will reach the same state as that in when you purchased it).
Posted on Apr 26, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2010 | Nokia Cell Phones
Jun 05, 2009 | Nokia 6630 Handheld
Oct 07, 2008 | Nokia 6630 Handheld
Jul 04, 2008 | Nokia 6630 Cellular Phone
Feb 20, 2008 | Nokia 6630 Cellular Phone
Feb 16, 2008 | Nokia 6630 Cellular Phone
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!