I have a coby mpc7095 mp3 player, the other day i loaded some of my mp3 files on to my unit,and after I unplugged the unit and tried to turn on the player it would just get stuck in the start up screen, I have tried to reset the unit several times,no luck, when i plug it in to access the hard drive I just get a blank white screen? I dont get the hard drive icon on my pc anymore either? is there a download or a firmware that i could get, I really dont want to send it in for repair already, I just got it a two months ago,
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
All support for Coby players is on cobyusa.com .
Enter this phrase in the address bar of Internet Explorer.
Next enter MPC7095 in the Product Search box, top right and the support for this player will show up.
Transfers onto this player can be made by:
1. Using Windows Media Player 11 : look in the Setup Guide .
2. Exploring 'My Computer': use the copy and paste or drag and drop method to transfer files. note: Files put in the Media folder can be reached within in the player. Files put in the Data folder, can be viewed only when connecting to a computer.
Are you trying to add music/videos from your computer to your MPC7095?
1. Turn on MP3 player, go to settings, make sure USB mode is set to MSC. 2. Connect MP3 player to the computer, if your on Windows, go to 'My Computer' under the Start button 3. There should be a drive labeled 'Removable Disk', drag your MP3 or Unprotected Windows Media Audio files to this 'Removable Disk' drive.
Here is a link on how to use Windows Media Player to add music and also how to do the video conversion:
1. Turn on MP3 player, go to 'Settings', put USB mode to MSC 2. Connect MP3 player to the computer 3. Click the 'Start' button, go to 'My Computer' 4. Under my computer, there should be a drive labeled 'Removable Disk', this is the MP3 player, 5. Drag your audio files to this location (audio files have to be MP3 or UNPROTECTED Windows Media Audio Files)
Videos have to be MTV format, make sure videos play on your computer before you convert the videos:
Sounds like when you formatted your device, you deleted everything in there...you will need to get a firmware upgrade for your device..once you do that all the folder should be back in there..you should use windows media player to transfer files to your devic....