Question about D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G DI-624 Wireless Router (DI624RE)
Workgroup name is HOME for printer and all computers and laptops, but I can't seem to find out how to find the printer and print.
Have you tried:
(1) add a printer
(2) click Next when the Add a Printer wizard is displayed
(3) select Local printer attached to this computer. Untick automatically detect and install my Plug and Play printer; click Next
(4) select Create a new port - Standard TCP/IP Port. Select your printer driver.
(5) enter IP address of printer: 192.168.0.1; accept default port name; click Next
(6) select Custom, then click Settings
(7) select LPR protocol; enter 'lp1' in LPR settings
(8) click Finish
Hope this helps! :)
Posted on Apr 26, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2011 | Trendware TRENDnet TEW-432BRP 54Mbps...
Dec 30, 2009 | D-Link AirPlusG DI-524UP Wireless Router
Oct 07, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G DI-624S Wireless...
Jan 24, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G DI-624 Wireless...
Jul 11, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G DI-624S Wireless...
Jun 09, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G DI-624 Wireless...
Mar 30, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
581 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!