Question about D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G DI-624 Wireless Router (DI624RE)
Workgroup name is HOME for printer and all computers and laptops, but I can't seem to find out how to find the printer and print.
Have you tried:
(1) add a printer
(2) click Next when the Add a Printer wizard is displayed
(3) select Local printer attached to this computer. Untick automatically detect and install my Plug and Play printer; click Next
(4) select Create a new port - Standard TCP/IP Port. Select your printer driver.
(5) enter IP address of printer: 192.168.0.1; accept default port name; click Next
(6) select Custom, then click Settings
(7) select LPR protocol; enter 'lp1' in LPR settings
(8) click Finish
Hope this helps! :)
Posted on Apr 26, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2017 | D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G DI-624S Wireless...
Dec 30, 2009 | D-Link AirPlusG DI-524UP Wireless Router
Nov 20, 2009 | D-Link DES 1016D (DES-1016D) 16x10/100...
Oct 07, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G DI-624S Wireless...
Oct 04, 2009 | Dynex 5 Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch...
Jan 24, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G DI-624 Wireless...
Jan 21, 2009 | Learn.com Windows XP Networking Tutorial...
Jun 09, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G DI-624 Wireless...
585 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!