Question about Epson Stylus R265 InkJet Photo Printer
Horizontal colour banding across the page
2. TRASH and REINSTALL the drivers
3. Try a different application and file
4using a PHOTO PRINTER (Stylus PHOTO) try to set the QUALITY OPTION to BEST PHOTO or PHOTO RPM
5. Go to PRINTING PREFERENCES and hit ADVANCE
6. Choose the right PAPER TYPE, SIZE and SOURCE then disable HIGH SPEED
7. Once all those are set choose PHOTO RPM under the COLOR MANAGEMENT box and try printing
8. This will print a lot slower but will be using alot of ink and eliminate the lines
Posted on Apr 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2011 | Epson Stylus R265 InkJet Photo Printer
May 16, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
May 09, 2009 | Epson Stylus R265 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 06, 2008 | Epson Stylus R265 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 21, 2007 | Epson Stylus R265 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 17, 2007 | Epson Stylus R265 InkJet Photo Printer
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: