Question about Tomtom GO 300 GPS Receiver
After reset factory settings , now I cant get back the Home and favorite icon back.GPS position also
with Gray Icon. TomTom 300 I have
Posted on Apr 12, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
A reset is done by following the below steps:
1. Disconnect the battery from handset(s)
2. Disconnect Phone Cord from wall jack
3. Disconnect Phone cord from base unit
4. Disconnect AC adapter from wall outlet
5. Allow to sit for 30 min
6. Reconnect Phone Cord to base
7. Reconnect Phone cord to wall jack
8. Reconnect AC Adapter to wall outlet
9. Reconnect battery into handset until you click or feel the plug snap into place
10. Re-Register Handset by placing on main base
Mar 13, 2015 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Apr 07, 2017 | Uniden Dect1480-3 Dect Cordless Phone, W/3...
Dec 04, 2010 | Panasonic KX-TG2770 Phone System w/...
Aug 28, 2010 | Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS Receiver
Jul 20, 2009 | British Telecom Synergy 2110 Cordless...
May 05, 2009 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
May 05, 2009 | Lands Phones
Apr 07, 2009 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Apr 01, 2009 | AT&T E2126 2.4 GHz Cordless Phone
Dec 03, 2007 | Philips VOIP8411B/37 IP Phone
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: