On some models there is a button at the top of the touchpad in the middle that toggles the touchpad on or off.
On other models you simply tap twice in the upper left hand portion of the touchpad to toggle it on or off.
And then there are some models that you use keystrokes to toggle the touchpad. Normally you would Press and Hold the ALT or FN function key near the bottom left portion of the keyboard then hit the key that toggles the touchpad. The key that toggles the touchpad will have the icon of a finger pointing at a square which represents the touchpad.
Below is what I found in your user manual on the touchpad. It looks like your touchpad is controlled by software and there is no button or keystrokes that control the toggling.
Customizing the Touch Pad and Track Stick
You can use the Mouse Properties
window to disable the touch pad and track stick or adjust their settings.
- Open the Control Panel, click Printers and Other Hardware, and then click Mouse.
- In the Mouse Properties window:
- Click the Device Select tab to disable the touch pad and track stick.
- Click the Pointer tab to adjust touch pad and track stick settings.
- Click OK to save the settings and close the window.
Below is a link to your manual