Use the built-in microphone to record voice in the voice mode.
1) Press "Rec" button to begin recording
2) Press "Rec" button again to stop recording
3) Press " play/pause" to pause or resume recording
4) Recorded files are stored as default files VXXX.WAV, XXX numbered from 001
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When you hook it up, you should see an icon on your computer for the MP3 player. I download songs from iTunes to my MAC, then drag them to the MP3 player. However, they do not come from i'Tunes in a MP3 format. I found this on the internet for how to change the format:
When iTunes is open, find "preferences" and then locate "importing" (just look around on the different tabs till you find these, since Mac and Windows put them in different spots) tell it to import using MP3 encoder from the drop down bars, and say OK. now you can right click on the song you want to convert and select "convert to mp3".
Then drag the MP3 song to the MYMusix player icon and it should copy the song.
The MyMusix PD 135-02 series has a firmware problem that in my case makes it completely freak out and stop working. The only thing that's worked for me is to re-install the firmware. The file is called PlayerUpdate.exe but I don't know where to download it anymore. I used to be on the MyMusix web site but now I can't find it. Good luck.