a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This tip deals with instructions on how to enter the security code in your Renault car radio and assumes that you already have the correct code for your radio. It also describes what to do if your radio will not accept a code after too many incorrect entries and appears to be locked.<br /><br /> If you happen need a code for your Renault Radio I can also recommend this site which is cheap, fast and accurate and will email or text the code directly to you.
1) You must have 0000 showing on the display before the radio will accept the code.<br /> <br />If CODE or ERROR is on the display you must leave the radio switched on with the key turned to the first point in the ignition that activates the radio until the display changes to 0000.<br /> <br />This can take over an hour depending on how many wrong code entries have been made. It is very important to leave the key in the ignition turned to the accessories on position and the power must not be interrupted or the wait period will be reset and start all over again.<br /> <br />2) When you get 0000 on the display, use the steering stalk and <b><u>not</u></b> the radio to enter the code. Turn the thumbwheel on the stalk until the number changes on the display. Accept each number by pressing the satellite button on the bottom of the stalk before moving on to the next one.<br /> <br />3) When all four numbers are entered on the display you must press and hold the button on bottom of the stalk until you hear a confirmation beep. This may take up to 10 seconds.<br /><br />4) Enjoy your sounds!<br /> <br />Hope this tip helps. Please do leave a vote for it and thanks for using FixYa.<br />
The 4-digit code for your radio is listed on the two radio security cards supplied with the vehicle.
Enter the code by using the pre-set buttons numbered 1 to 6 and a "beep sound" occurs.
If the code is not properly entered, then begin the code entry again, starting with the first digit. If the code is not properly entered in three successive attempts the radio will not accept any entry until the radio has been left on for one hour (the radio display will show the word 'WAIT'). After one hour in the 'on' position the radio will accept three additional entries.
Note: Should you lose your radio security cards, contact your Jaguar Dealer, who for security reasons will require proof of vehicle ownership.
This happens when you have made several incorrect code entries and the radio will make you wait for a longer period each time a wrong entry is made before you can enter another code.
The resolution is as follows;
1) You must have 0000 showing on the display before the radio will accept the code.
If CODE or ERROR is on the display you must leave the radio switched on with the key turned to the first point in the ignition that activates the radio until the display changes to 0000.
This can take over an hour depending on how many wrong code entries have been made.
2) When you get 0000 on the display, use the steering stalk and not the radio to enter the code. Turn the thumbwheel until the number changes on the display. Accept each one by pressing the satellite button on the bottom of the stalk.
3) When all four numbers are entered on the display you must press and hold the button on bottom of the stalk until you hear a confirmation beep. This may take up to 10 seconds.
4) Enjoy your sounds!
Please leave a vote for the solution if it helps. Thanks.
To enter the codeAfter installation or when the set has been disconnected from power, the set displays "codE" when it is switched on. Enter the 4-digit code using the preset buttons. If the correct code is entered, "on" is displayed and the set is ready to use. If you enter an incorrect code you must enter the correct code again from the beginning. Incorrect code If an incorrect code has been entered "rPt" is displayed. Enter the correct code. After three unsuccessful coding attempts the set will lock and remain locked for two hours. "OFF" is displayed. After two hours have elapsed, re-enter the correct code. NOTE: During the two hours waiting period, the set must be connected and turned on.