: Why won't my StreetPilot c3xx power on?
Found on the Garmin web site -->
If your StreetPilot does not power on
, or if it turns on
then turns off, you can troubleshoot the problem by resetting or charging the unit. The reset is a "soft" reset that you can perform in the car; it restores power
to the unit, but it does not remove data.
To reset the unit:
- Place the unit in the cradle and roll it backwards slightly to lock it in place.
- With the key in the car ignition, turn on the unit or put it in accessory mode.
- On the face plate of the unit, put your thumb nail in the groove under the Garmin logo and gently pull off the face plate.
- With the face plate removed, press the reset button on the right side.
- Turn the unit back on. If the unit still doesn't power on, you may need to charge it.
To charge the unit:
- Using the provided USB cable, connect the device to the computer.
- Reset the unit (following instructions above).
- Keep the device connected to the computer and allow it to charge overnight (7-8 hours).
- After charging, unplug the unit and power it on.
//changed this line from 'solution1description.innerHTML' to use getElementById
//to prevent FF warnings. They both appeared to work, but this is cleaner.
solution = document.getElementById('solution1description').innerHTML;
Last modified on