Question about Car Audio & Video
Behind the cover on the left side of the instrument panel- driver's side- you have to have the driver's door open to remove the cover.
Might be wiring issue. Look for your vehicle in this database.
You'll have the color codes for your vehicle there.
Found some other information:
It's likely that the relay is not working. It should be behind the emergency indicator switch. Try this switch to see if indicators work, if not activate it several times as there might just be a bad connection. If still no joy then you will need to prise out the switch (carefully to not damage trim) and renew the relay.
Posted on Apr 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 22, 2013 | 2001 Volkswagen Golf
Aug 12, 2012 | 2001 Volkswagen Passat
Oct 29, 2010 | 2001 Volkswagen new Passat
Jun 08, 2010 | 2001 Volkswagen Passat
May 13, 2010 | 2001 Volkswagen new Passat
Apr 15, 2009 | 2001 Volkswagen Passat
Feb 10, 2009 | 2001 Volkswagen Golf
Remote Control Fob Procedures:
The Central Door locking is controlled by the Multi-Remote Control system which controls
the door locking, door super locking and emergency hazard reminders.
When the doors are locked and unlocked the unit flashes the hazard lights once for lock and twice for unlock.
A maximum of four remote controls are allowed to be programmed:
Ensure all the doors have been unlocked, either by using a good transponder key or remote
control plip key.
1. Turn the ignition switch from Position 0 to ON 6 times within 10 seconds.
2. Next, turn ignition switch to OFF position. Leave key in ignition switch.
3. Wait 2 seconds then the system will enter programming mode and will flash the warning
4. Press and HOLD the unlock button on the Plip.
5. While pressing the unlock button, press the lock button 3 times.
6. Release the unlock button.
7. The warning lights will flash once to indicate successful programming.
8. Repeat procedure 4 to 7 for up to 4 plip key's.
9. When completed turn ignition ON, and the warning lights will flash 2 times.
10. Remove key, and check all plip key's for operation.
NOTE : The programming mode will stop when either the ignition is switch ON, 4 plip keys
have been programmed or no input signal either from the switch or plip keys has been received
for 120 seconds.
i hope this can help you.. :)
Jul 28, 2008 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
Jun 30, 2008 | 2001 Volkswagen Passat
149 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!