Question about T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
One day the phone froze, so i turned it off and it never came back on. I tried to the hard reboot and I got nothing, what should I do?
First make sure your phone is fully charged. Then check...
It may be the storage card - if you take the storage card out it will boot up and you can put it back in. - pain in the a## but it may work. Or Try taking the SIM card out, boot it up, turn it off, replace the card, and turn it on again.
Last resort is a hard reboot. If you did a hard reboot and nothing happened then you did not do it successfully. To do a hard reboot.
- with the phone powered off
- press the two soft keys, yes the left and right soft keys which are the two dash keys labeled - -
- while keeping it pressed, press the power button down
- keep the power button pressed down for 1 - 2 seconds and then release the power button while still holding down the two soft keys. Keep holding down the soft keys until a black screen appears and prompts appear
- now release the soft keys and follow prompts
- if you dont see the black screen with the reset option, pull the battery out, reinsert it and repeat the above steps
- when you see the black screen with the reset option, press the Send button to confirm the reset.
Posted on Apr 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2010 | HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
Jun 22, 2009 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
May 08, 2009 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Nov 04, 2008 | LG KU990 Viewty
Nov 04, 2008 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
May 09, 2008 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Nov 29, 2007 | Palm Treo 755p Smartphone
Nov 23, 2007 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: