Question about T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
One day the phone froze, so i turned it off and it never came back on. I tried to the hard reboot and I got nothing, what should I do?
First make sure your phone is fully charged. Then check...
It may be the storage card - if you take the storage card out it will boot up and you can put it back in. - pain in the a## but it may work. Or Try taking the SIM card out, boot it up, turn it off, replace the card, and turn it on again.
Last resort is a hard reboot. If you did a hard reboot and nothing happened then you did not do it successfully. To do a hard reboot.
- with the phone powered off
- press the two soft keys, yes the left and right soft keys which are the two dash keys labeled - -
- while keeping it pressed, press the power button down
- keep the power button pressed down for 1 - 2 seconds and then release the power button while still holding down the two soft keys. Keep holding down the soft keys until a black screen appears and prompts appear
- now release the soft keys and follow prompts
- if you dont see the black screen with the reset option, pull the battery out, reinsert it and repeat the above steps
- when you see the black screen with the reset option, press the Send button to confirm the reset.
Posted on Apr 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2010 | HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
Jun 22, 2009 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
May 08, 2009 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Nov 04, 2008 | LG KU990 Viewty
Nov 04, 2008 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
May 09, 2008 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Nov 29, 2007 | Palm Treo 755p Smartphone
Nov 23, 2007 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: