An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: Region free dvd
I found this elsewhere, no guarantees, don't have one,so...
1. Put in Wrong region disk
2. Wait for "Wrong disk message"
3. press on the remote
the Right button, then Up button, then Shuffle button, then Stop
button, then leave the Mute button pressed until the tray ejects and
goes back in.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To convert Bose 3-2-1 GS Series 2 DVD system to Multi-Region playback
1. Press the Right button on your remote control 2. Press the Up button on your remote control 3. Press the Shuffle button on your remote control 4. Press the Stop button on your remote control 5. Press the Mute button on your remote control 6. The disc tray should eject twice to confirm the region change 7. Press the Standby button on your remote control to power off your machine 8. After one minute, press the Standby button on your remote control to power on.
The model number would be helpful as well. Below are a few universal process's for JBL dvd players. Not 100% guaranteed.. Give them a try, if they don't work then post the model number for further info.
PROCESS 1 1. Turn on player without disc and wait for "no disc"
2. Press OSD on remote control
3. Press 314159
4. Press 0 for region 0 (or 2 for region 2, etc.)
5. Turn off player with 'off'
PROCESS 2 1) Open DVD tray
2) Press and hold "6" button on remote control.
3) Press "Menu/PBC" button. The current region code will be displayed on screen.
4) Keep pressing the "Menu/PBC" button until the preferred region code is selected (0,1,2,3,4,5,6).
5) Press and hold the "Angle" button for more than 2 seconds to save the region code. "Writing Region ID" will appear on screen.
PROCESS 3 Volume off
Press volume+ for 3 sec on remote
Then press Language on remote fast
Then choose 0 for region free
Good luck , let me know if one of them work. Thank you for trying Fixya!
hi! use this software,it does a nifty job!http://www.dvdidle.com/dvd-region-free.htm
or search "dvd region free" in google..u will get a list of software..the software in the link is good and i have used it without any problem..its for $40..
hope this helps!
1.- Insert Region 2 disc (an error message will appears)
with the remote control...
2,.- Press right arrow
3.- Press up arrow
4.- Press Shuffle Button
5.- Press Stop Button
6.- Press and HOLD Mute Button
The tray disc will open and the will close.
Thats all....the Bose DVD media will be Multiregion....
Multi-Region: 1. Using the remote control, key in the following: 9, 4, Shuffle, Stop, Mute.
To set a specific region: 1. Using the remote control, key in the following: Open (to open the tray - if already open, no need to press it), Stop, Shuffle, followed by the region number. 2. Press the Enter button on your remote control.
maybe the DVD player you got is not supporting all DVDs from around the globe. There is this thing called NTSC region 1 for Americas, region 2 for Europe, Region 3 for Asia, Region 0 for everything. I don't know the other regions but that must have been the problem.