Question about Linksys WRT54GL Wireless-G 54Mbps Broadband Router w/Linux all-in-one Internet-sharing Router With 4... (WRT54GV4)
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 13, 2011 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
2. Open a web browser on the computer.
3. In the address bar of the web browser, type http://192.168.2.1
4. Click Login in the upper right-hand corner of the page. The router does not ship with a password, so just click Submit.
5. Click on Security in the left-hand column under the Wireless heading.
6. Use the drop-down menu and select "WPA/WPA2-Personal (PSK)".
either WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, or WPA-PSK+WPA-PSK2 as your Authentication;
doing this will set the Encryption Technique automatically.
8. Enter a word or group of characters in the password (PSK) box. The Pre-Shared Key must be 8 to 63 characters in length. Note: The PSK (Pre-Shared Key) is case-sensitive ("A" is different than "a").
a. Un checking the Obscure PSK box will allow you to see the security key that has been typed.
9. Click the "Apply Changes" button to save the settings.
Any/all wireless computers that connect to this network will be required to have this Pre-Shared Key (password).
Dec 18, 2010 | Belkin Wireless Pre-N (F5D8230-4) Router...
Sep 08, 2010 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
Aug 01, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console
Apr 11, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Oct 16, 2009 | Linksys WUSB54GSC Compact Wireless-G USB...
Jul 31, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
May 12, 2009 | 2wire 2700HG-B Router (2700HGB)
Jul 19, 2008 | Computers & Internet
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: