Question about Linksys WRT54GL Wireless-G 54Mbps Broadband Router w/Linux all-in-one Internet-sharing Router With 4... (WRT54GV4)
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Oct 31, 2011 | NetGear DG834G Router
Feb 13, 2011 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
2. Open a web browser on the computer.
3. In the address bar of the web browser, type http://192.168.2.1
4. Click Login in the upper right-hand corner of the page. The router does not ship with a password, so just click Submit.
5. Click on Security in the left-hand column under the Wireless heading.
6. Use the drop-down menu and select "WPA/WPA2-Personal (PSK)".
either WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, or WPA-PSK+WPA-PSK2 as your Authentication;
doing this will set the Encryption Technique automatically.
8. Enter a word or group of characters in the password (PSK) box. The Pre-Shared Key must be 8 to 63 characters in length. Note: The PSK (Pre-Shared Key) is case-sensitive ("A" is different than "a").
a. Un checking the Obscure PSK box will allow you to see the security key that has been typed.
9. Click the "Apply Changes" button to save the settings.
Any/all wireless computers that connect to this network will be required to have this Pre-Shared Key (password).
Dec 18, 2010 | Belkin Wireless Pre-N (F5D8230-4) Router...
Mar 25, 2010 | NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
May 12, 2009 | 2wire 2700HG-B Router (2700HGB)
Dec 26, 2008 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Nov 06, 2008 | Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router
Jul 17, 2008 | Buffalo Technology WHR-G54S Wireless...
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: