- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If this is the remote that belongs to your Panasonic unit, it can't be reprogrammed, BUT you can try removing the batteries then reinstalling them and trying to get a response. The problem may be in the unit rather than the remote.
You can buy a universal remote that should work with your stereo - but it may not solve the problem.
If the latching system that hols the OFF setting is broken the remote software will probably not overide it,
Ask your step father to put his hand in his pocket to help you get a new/better one - everything changes in time!
sounds like the laser is no longer working. Call partstore at www.partstore.com and let them know what model number you have and that you are looking for a replacement laser for the unit. Replacement is for the mechanically inclined or a technician. The part is static sensitive so I recommend taking the unit to a repair center.
The Audio System does not respond to the remote control.
1. To reset their connection, turn on the remote control and switch the Audio System to Standby mode.
2. In Standby mode, press and hold both INFO and SOURCE on the front panel of the Audio System. It is reset to default when"RF ID clear" displays.
3. Press and hold both PROGRAM and SELECT on the remote control. When “ID claer” displays on the LCD of the remote control, the connection is reset.
4. By now the remote control and the Audio System should be connected to each other. Press and hold PROGRAM and SELECT on the remote control again. When
“ID Locked” displays on the LCD of the remote control, the connection between the remote control and the Audio System is locked.