I have downloaded Rogers Media Player on to my Desktop computer. I have made several attempts to download music from Rogers Music Store and am unable to do so. I have contacted Rogers on 4 occasions only to be told the problem is localized to my computer. My Desktop Computer is connected to the internet through a Wireless Router. I have reconfigured the ports on the router to allow for this program yet I still am unable to download. Can anyone offer a soulution or has anyone else encountered a similar issue. I appreciate and help Offered.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You maybe be able to rip (convert then to MP3 format) several tracks at a time and then copy them to your MP3 player. MP3 players can only play music files in mp3 file format. You can download mp3 music files from the Internet to your computer and then copy them to your MP3 player using the USB cable. For your CD collection, you need to convert your CDs to mp3 music files onto your computer or download them from the Internet and then copy them to your MP3 player after you have connected the USB cable to the MP3 player and the computer. You can do this using Windows Media player and Rip the CDs - Media Player will create a MP3 music file for each music track. Click on this link for instruction on converting music files to mp3 file format :- http://www.fixya.com/support/r5798418-creating_transferring_mp3_music_files
MP3 players can only play music files in mp3 file format.You can download mp3 music files from the Internet toyour computer and then copy them to your MP3 player.For your CD collection, you need to convert your CDs tomp3 music files onto your computer or download them from the Internet and thencopy them to your MP3 player after you have connected the USB cable tothe MP3 player and the computer. You can do this using Windows Media player and Rip the CDs - Media Player willcreate a MP3 music file for each music track.Click on this link for instruction on converting musicfiles to mp3 file format :- http://www.fixya.com/support/r5798418-creating_transferring_mp3_music_files
1...You must download and install Windows Media Player 11 on your computer. NOTE...Some older MP3 players will not work with Windows Media Player 11 or Windows 7 with Windows Media Player 11. If this happens to you, then you will have to uninstall Windows Media Player 11 and install Windows Media Player 10. 2...After you have downloaded and installed Media Player on your computer. 3...Open Media Player on your computer. 4...Install all your music into Media Player that you want to install on your MP3 player. 5...Plug in your MP3 player to the computer using your Data/Sync cord, be sure that Windows Media Player is on. 6...Media player should recognize the MP3 player and sync with it. 7...After it is sync'ed with the computer,you can add the music you have installed into Windows Media Player to your MP3 Player. Free Answer...Please take time to rate me
You ll also get an integrated advanced media player that imports your existing playlists and MP3 music so that you can carry your music collection wherever you go.
- High quality, DRM-free MP3 music store
- Latest charts, new music and weekly features
- Large music catalogue with thousands of tracks added weekly
- Universal search integration in BlackBerry 6
- Flexible downloads via wireless carrier or WiFi with auto-replace
- Integrated advanced media player with Last.fm scrobbling
- Headset, speaker and Bluetooth audio streaming support
- Also access your purchases from your computer and download to any media player including iTunes
Please note that a Micro SD Card is required to use this application.
* You downloaded protected music on your Windows 98/98SE, Windows 2000, Windows XP computer using Windows Media Player 9. Music was purchased online or the music was ripped form your own audio CD with Copyright Protection turned ON. o You must use Windows XP and Windows Media Player 10 for online purchased songs. o You must turn OFF Copy Protection on your Windows Media Player 9 before ripping your audio CDs into WMA files * You downloaded protected music to your MP3 player using your Windows XP computer and Windows Media Player 10 with your player in USB mode. Music was downloaded from the internet, purchased or subscribed, or it was ripped from your own audio CD with Copyright protection turned ON. o You have to use your MW3836 in MTP mode.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
I shouldn't even dignify this with a response. From the Desktop, double click on My Music. Then (again on the desktop) double click on My Computer. Drag and drop music files from My Music to My Computer > Removable Disk :_
My problem was that I was deleting the existing library list in my computer when I attempted to add more songs to the MP3 player. I thought since I had already downloaded them to the MP3 player, that I could get rid of them from my PC's Media Player's library. The new songs I tried to add, would override the old songs stored in the MP3 player. Apparently you have to continue to store all the songs in your PC's library, and then when you add more songs you can transfer only the new ones to your MP3 player. A guy at my work told me this.
i just bought a mp3 player by gpx their instruction to be albe to download music I need windows media player 10 but my comupter will not download windows media player 10 because my computer has windows 2000. what do I do to download music
try downloading the MP3 player recovery tool from Creative's website (the tool contains the latest firmware update available -- 1.15.03). Plug your ZV+ into your PC, run the program and let it update the firmware. Then format, reload your music and try it.