- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The numbers you have on your phone in the lounge would be different to the numbers your son and daughter would have on their bedroom phones, or what the lodger in the basement has. It is to protect the privacy of all the parties.
Have had the same issue with a single handset. Finally located our manual:
1. Press and hold MEMO (FAST FORWARD) button until you hear a beep.
2. Record your memo, speaking from approx 15cm away.
3. As soon as you have finished speaking, press ON-OFF/STOP button to stop recording.
Hope this helps :)