Question about Symphonic WF104
The remote control i have for my cable is AT8550 AllTouch Remote Control Rev C. I need the code for Symphonic WF104 DVD because I lost the controller.
I'm guessing you have tried these already, but, you can try:
2017, 2213, 1029, 1134, 1150
if it is the ER1
If that doesn't work, try a search by doing this:
Turn on the device.
2. Press and hold SELECT and the appropriate mode key (CBL, TV, VCR, DVD, or
AUX) until the mode keys blink twice. For example, to search for a TV code, press
and hold SELECT and TV at the same time.
Note: If you reassigned mode keys, you may, for example, press SELECT and
VCR to search for a TV code to assign to the VCR mode key.
3. Press 9 9 1. The mode key you selected in step 2 blinks twice.
4. Point the remote toward the device, and press PLAY . The remote automatically tests each code in its library, beginning with the most common codes. The mode key blinks once each time the remote transmits a new code. The mode key
blinks twice when it reaches the last code.
5. As soon as the device powers off, press SELECT.
6. Verify the new code is correct by pressing POWER.
7. Did the device power on again?
• If yes, press SELECT to assign the code.
• If no, complete the following steps:
a) Turn the device on.
b) Press channel up or channel down to step forward or back to the correct code.
c) When the device turns off, press SELECT to assign the code.
Posted on Apr 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2015 | LG DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Oct 25, 2012 | Symphonic WF104
Visit this site for more details. Type in the site name "Electro-help" either to Google or Yahoo search box [not in the address bar of your browser], and click search. It is an electronic equipments service help site. All details you want are there. Note the position of hyphen in between words in site name, when you type it in. The site will appear as it is in web; subtitled as electronics equipments' repair help.
Setup codes for almost all sets are given here. Find the setup code for your device, and buy one remote control which has setup codes for your device. Brand name isn't a matter for remote control. setup codes for Symphonic must be there.
May 18, 2012 | Symphonic WF803 DVD Player/VCR
Feb 18, 2011 | Symphonic WF104
Jul 18, 2009 | Symphonic WF104
Jun 21, 2008 | Symphonic WV806 DVD Player/VCR
Jan 16, 2008 | Symphonic WF104
1,937 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!