Question about Audio & Video Receivers

1 Answer

Audio Connection For GT-USB Turntable

Call me dumb, but I can't figure out how to connect my GT-USB turntable to my computer. I attached the USB cable to my turntable and then to my computer, but I don't understand exactly where and how to connect the cable for audio output. The phono plug connectors on the cable provided do NOT fit in ANY jacks on the back of my computer. I seem to have only pink, green and blue jacks, no red or white jacks... any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 16 Answers

The red/white plugs on the cable are called "RCA jacks", you'll need to get an adapter which will convert the rca jacks into one stereo pin jack to plug into the input jack of your computer

Posted on Apr 02, 2008

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add


Audio & Video Receivers Logo

Related Topics:

117 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Audio & Video Receivers Experts

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17129 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

68368 Answers


Level 3 Expert

61249 Answers

Are you an Audio and Video Receiver Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides