Question about Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
I have this n93 purchased in september 2006. right now this unit not only responds so painstakingly slow whether i want to open my address book or to read a message or anything else for that matter. It also has this persistent and annoying shutdown problem.I had the unit reformatted twice and it's software upgraded twice too at a nokia center, but to no avail. I also tried to solve the problem by replacing the battery with a brand new one, but still the problem persists. Can someone please try to help me?
1) donot use huge capacity memory cards.
2) always shut down non wanted programs by keeping the menu button pressed and from the taskmanager delete the unwanted applications that might be eating into your ram.
3) always backup your data , and keep the messages less in inbox or move your messages to your memory card and also keep only required contacts delete others.
4) lastly if all the above doesnt help your problem, there is a strip connecting both the parts of your flips, if any damage to its strip or the memory ic , also slows down the mobile phone.
5) only solution now is sell it off on ebay or then get it tested for memory ic problems, but the cost of solving is more than the piece deserves, so just chuck it off.
Posted on Apr 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2012 | Nokia N93 Cellular Phone
Sep 23, 2011 | Nokia N93 Cellular Phone
Jan 27, 2011 | Nokia N93 Cellular Phone
Jan 08, 2011 | Nokia N93 Cellular Phone
May 22, 2009 | Nokia N93 Cellular Phone
How do i cheng mic nokia n93
Jan 28, 2009 | Nokia 5610 Blue Quadband 3.15MP A2DP +...
Apr 10, 2008 | Nokia N93 Cellular Phone
Aug 03, 2015 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!