Question about Epson Stylus Photo R2400 InkJet Printer
Tried to print test page will not accept command from computer
1. Open START, SETTINGS, CONTROL PANEL, PRINTERS
2. Right click on your Epson printer name, and click CANCEL ALL DOCUMENTS.
3. Confirm cancelling all documents.
4. Right click on the Printer again, and select DELETE.
1) Click on START, SETTINGS and CONTROL PANEL.
2) Double click on the SYSTEM folder and select the Device Manager tab.
3) Click on the "+" for "Universal Serial Bus Controller"
4) Right click on "USB Printing Support" and select "Uninstall" and confirm it
5) Disconnect the USB cable and reconnect it.
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
I have an HP deskjet 940c printer, and it was printing with no problem, but all of a sudden, it stopped working. I must of inadvertantly disabled something. (I can't even print out a test page).
Any ideas? Thanks, Joe:
Posted on Jun 10, 2008
What operating system and how do you connect printer to computer?
check under device manager if usb if you have usb printing support from universal serial bus controller if using usb and check status of printer from printers and faxes if using windows based platform
Posted on Apr 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2015 | Kodak Esp 5210 All-in-one Inkjet Printer
Nov 14, 2010 | Lexmark JetPrinter X1185 All-In-One InkJet
Apr 15, 2010 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 04, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart C4480 All-in-One Printer ...
Mar 30, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 11, 2009 | HP Deskjet 6940 InkJet Printer
Jun 23, 2008 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Feb 06, 2017 | Epson Stylus Photo R2400 InkJet Printer
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!