Question about Epson Stylus Photo R2400 InkJet Printer
Tried to print test page will not accept command from computer
1. Open START, SETTINGS, CONTROL PANEL, PRINTERS
2. Right click on your Epson printer name, and click CANCEL ALL DOCUMENTS.
3. Confirm cancelling all documents.
4. Right click on the Printer again, and select DELETE.
1) Click on START, SETTINGS and CONTROL PANEL.
2) Double click on the SYSTEM folder and select the Device Manager tab.
3) Click on the "+" for "Universal Serial Bus Controller"
4) Right click on "USB Printing Support" and select "Uninstall" and confirm it
5) Disconnect the USB cable and reconnect it.
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
I have an HP deskjet 940c printer, and it was printing with no problem, but all of a sudden, it stopped working. I must of inadvertantly disabled something. (I can't even print out a test page).
Any ideas? Thanks, Joe:
Posted on Jun 10, 2008
What operating system and how do you connect printer to computer?
check under device manager if usb if you have usb printing support from universal serial bus controller if using usb and check status of printer from printers and faxes if using windows based platform
Posted on Apr 03, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2016 | Matrix Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 17, 2015 | HP PhotoSmart 7260 InkJet Printer
May 04, 2011 | HP DeskJet 810c InkJet Printer
Nov 14, 2010 | Lexmark JetPrinter X1185 All-In-One InkJet
Apr 15, 2010 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 22, 2009 | HP DeskJet 3550 InkJet Printer
Jan 11, 2009 | HP Deskjet 6940 InkJet Printer
Dec 31, 2008 | Dell 1720dn Laser Printer
Jun 23, 2008 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Feb 06, 2017 | Epson Stylus Photo R2400 InkJet Printer
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!