good day sir, hi, check your speakers audio wire, it migth be open, to test, plug your speakers, on a portable mp3 player, or another pc with sound, if your speakers are good then it could be any of the followings:
- your sound driver installed is not correct, or incomplete, locate your CD driver disk and run it again.
- If you cannot find your CD, download the driver from this site: http://www.jetway.com.tw/evisn/download/driver/index.htm#865
- If you have the CD, and still your sound card does not work, check your sound card status , right click my computer, properties, hard ware, then device manager. look at the sound video and game controller. Ig it has (!) or (?) means that there are hardware conflicts. You need to reinstall windows to solve these conflicts.
- If still no audio, check your sound card, or swap out a good sound card and see if it will work.
- If still no sound and all sound card seems not to work. get a USB sound card, plug in the USB sound card and thats it. If it has a CD driver run the CD.
Let me know your progress.