- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
**Even though your computer may SAY that it is a Presario V2000, it may have an entirely different product number for downloading drivers specific to your particular configuration.**
1) Look at the serial code on the back/bottom of your computer: there is a number starting with p/n (ex. p/nEX664UA#APL) This code identifies your computer beyond the V2000 label.
2) Go to the compaq/hp website: http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/welcome.html#Support
3) select "Download Drivers and software(and firmware)"
4) THEN, enter your P/N Instead of "Presario V2000" into the product name/number box, and hit enter.
Select your operating system, and you will be redirected to a page listing all the necessary drivers for your model.
On the left of your screen, you will see a box that says "your product" with a picture of a laptop, and a model number beneath it. THIS IS YOUR ACTUAL MODEL NUMBER (Mine was Compaq Presario V2610CA Notebook PC).
5) Download and install the drivers you need, and gappy geeking!!!
alll the drivers can be downlaoded from the compaqs site . u need to enter the seril number of machine . if that devices are shown in device manger with an yellow qn mark .then that devices will work if proper drivers are laoded . give me ur computer serial no . i will send the link to that files