Hey cloud 435,
This is a known error.. This is probably the error message that prompts in your cell phone, Error " Mail cannot connect to your desktop".
How to fix this?
- Close all web browser windows.
- Verify the Xpress Mail PE Desktop Client is connected:
Once desktop is reconnected, attempt to sync again from the device
If problems persist, there exists the possibility that a corrupt email message or calendar event is causing the error.
- If Yes, exit out of desktop client, restart client and then reconnect.
- If No, start desktop client and then connect.
From the Xpress Mail client on the device, click Settings > Preferences > Calendar and uncheck Calendar sync.
Perform a sync from the device.
Attempt a sync once more.
- If the sync is successful, then the issue pertains to a corrupt calendar event. Continue to step 7.
- If the sync is unsuccessful, then the issue pertains to a corrupt email message. Log into the Xpress Mail and
click on each individual email message to validate if an error
appears. Email messages that are not causing the corruption will open
as normal. The corrupt email will return an exception error. Delete
or move the email message to prevent the S7121 error from occurring
If problems persist, attempt to uninstall and reinstall the client.
If problems persist, please contact customer care.
- If the sync is successful, enable the debug option on the desktop client and collect the log files for escalation to customer care.
This is important as these errors can be reviewed to provide updates
for the Xpress Mail application to prevent future occurrences.
- If the sync is
unsuccessful, then the issue pertains to another corrupt email
message. Continue to review the messages using the Xpress Mail PE
website until all corrupt email messages have been removed.
Thanks and goodluck..