- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Push the top left button (looks like an audio tape). Then push 5 (has a play symbol on it) You can use 4 and 6 to navigate saved messages or use # (has a 'X' on it too, to delete messages).
To turn off/on the answering machine:
I lost my user manual for my Doro 615R+1 home phone, so after much deliberation and playing with many buttom combinations, worked out how to turn off the answering machine.
- Open the answering machine function by pushing the top left button (looks like an audio tape).
- Push '0' and then use the up and down arrows to select On or Off.
- To enter your selection puch the top right button (looks like and arrow into a diamond).