Question about Lands Phones
This exact thing happened to me. Same model number. No matter what I did, the new handsets would not register.
The solution? Reset the entire system:
1. On the BASE - Unplug from wall both power and phone line. Unplug battery from base handset.
2. ON the Extension phone - unplug from wall and unplug battery from handset.
3. Wait AT LEAST 5 minutes.
4. Plug back in BASE power.
5. Plug back in BASE phone line.
6. Plug back in EXTENSION handset battery. Don't plug in BASE handset yet.
7. Follow steps to program EXTENSION. When successful:
8. Plug back in BASE handset battery.
Posted on May 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2014 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
May 14, 2011 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Aug 17, 2010 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Phone
Jul 13, 2009 | Thomson GE 27907GE1 Cordless Phone
Jul 09, 2009 | Thomson GE 27907GE1 Cordless Phone
Jan 22, 2009 | Panasonic DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless...
Jan 10, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Apr 23, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jan 20, 2008 | GE 28111EE2 Cordless Phone
Jun 22, 2007 | GE 28111 Cordless Phone
586 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!