Question about LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Try this ONE:
To Unlock KG800/LG Chocolate
1. Insert sim from the network that it is locked to.
2. Turn on phone
3. On home Screen, Slide up phone
4. Type 2945#*#
5. ENG. Mode menu should appear
6. Go Down to Factory Reset Select it, may take a few minutes to reset!!!!!
7. This will reset the phone back to before the Phone was locked to a network
8. The phone will automaticaly Restart(Note The Network Logo At start up will not change)
9. Now insert Any simcard(Not tested with 3 sims)and the phone should turn on normaly
10. The phone is now unlocked and you can customise the setting as you like.
Let me know if u got help!
Posted on Apr 02, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2012 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Sep 12, 2011 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Aug 07, 2011 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Aug 29, 2009 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Feb 22, 2008 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Dec 29, 2007 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Dec 27, 2007 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Dec 13, 2007 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!