Just recently, my iva-d901 stopped responding to any of my input. it does not respond to button pushes, only screen opening and closing. on a cold start, the headunit takes about 3mins to power on, and still does not respond. i have tried the reset button, unplugging the power and plugging back in, nothing so far has worked. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advanced.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the notebook doesn’t respond when you turn it on
• Connect the AC adapter.
• Reset the notebook by inserting the tip of a paper clip into the reset button on the
bottom of the notebook. Then press the power button to turn it on.
• If the notebook still doesn’t respond, remove the battery and AC adapter, remove
any PC cards, and undock the notebook if docked. Then plug in the AC adapter
again, and reset the notebook using the reset button.
If the notebook won’t boot from battery power
• Make sure the battery is properly inserted and fully charged. Check the battery
charge by removing it and pressing the pad on the side of the battery. The lights
show the charge level.
• If available, try another battery.
If the notebook won’t boot from the floppy disk drive
• Make sure the floppy disk drive is selected as the boot device.
• If you’re using a USB floppy drive, use the BIOS Setup utility to make sure
Legacy USB Support is enabled. If your notebook also has a built-in floppy
drive, use the BIOS Setup utility Boot menu to make sure the USB floppy drive
is the first device under Removable Drive.
If the notebook stops responding after booting
Check whether you are connected to a TCP/IP network with no DHCP server. This
can cause a long delay at startup because DHCP is enabled. Contact your network
administrator to determine the proper TCP/IP configuration
***IF THE NOTEBOOK HAS POWER BUT WONT BOOT INTO OPERATING SYSTEM-
Press F2 when you start it to enter BIOS to check your BOOT ORDER to make sure your HD is listed first on the list.
If it is not listed remove it and reinsert it and then try again.. GREAT LUCK!! Please Rate Me, K? Thanks- Lucky4lynn2