Question about Archos (500653) 40 GB Hard Drive
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: My LCD screen on my
1. get a LCD screen from newmp3technology.com
2. use a bit of card or credit card and slide it between the LCD screen and the front this removes the glue
3. remove four screws on the sides
4. remove the back
5. lift the battary and unplug
6. lift the hard drive
7. remove the two screws in the corners
8. now you can remove the front
9. lift the LCD screen so you can see the cables
10. slide the cable out of its housing
11. to put the new screen in follow numbers 10 to 3
when removing the glue or the front of the archos do not touch the LCD screen as now its not fixed it will brake
Posted on Jul 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2011 | Back to Basics Kitchen Appliances - Others
Jan 03, 2011 | Archos 28 Internet Tablet
Aug 19, 2017 | Archos 7 Digital Media Player
Nov 28, 2010 | Air Hogs Havoc Heli Helicopters
Apr 18, 2009 | 2006 Suzuki GS 500 F
Dec 25, 2008 | Archos 604 WiFi Digital Media Player
Nov 26, 2008 | Sony Ericsson W850i Cellular Phone
Apr 06, 2008 | Archos AV 500 Digital Media Player
Sep 14, 2016 | Archos 35 Vision MP4 Player - 8 GB
Mar 28, 2017 | Archos 101 Internet Tablet
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: