Question about HP Photosmart C6100 All-In-One Printer
Changed ink cartridges and error 0xc18a0001 will not go away no matter what I do. I have followed the instructions for unplugging and holding ok/cancel then plugging back in and it still doesn't work.
Hi ok you can try
I found this I know your error not in here but it may work for
It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.
I know your error code is not in this but it some times it clean the error with this type of error number you can gave it a go try not harm it
Error code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
I want to print a 4 x 6 inch photo on the 4 x 6 inch photo paper but not using my memory card. I no longer have what I want on the memory card but I have a copy of the photo I want to print in a computer file. How can I get it to be pinted on the 4 x 6 paper rather than printing on an 8 1/2 x 11 page and having to cut it out.
Posted on Jul 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2011 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 06, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 16, 2011 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 30, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6100 All-In-One Printer
Jul 17, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6100 All-In-One Printer
Jun 02, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6100 All-In-One Printer
Jun 13, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Mar 22, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6100 All-In-One Printer
Feb 21, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Jun 20, 2008 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
653 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: