Question about Pioneer DEH-P3700MP CD Player
1) Make sure that all CDs are out.
2) Hold down SRC button until radio turns off.
3) Hold the function button down until the clock appears with the hour flashing.
4) Press the left or right arrow to select the hours/minutes.
5) Press the up or down arrow to select the time.
6) When time is chosen, press the function button again to set.
Posted on Apr 06, 2008
1) Press the "function" button repeatedly until clock appears in the display. (The "function" button is the small round button just to the right of the arrow buttons.)
2) Press the left or right arrow to select the hours/minutes.
3) Press the up or down arrow to set the time
Posted on Apr 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2016 | LG Computers & Internet
Jul 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 14, 2011 | Garmin nuvi 1450 GPS Receiver
Nov 13, 2009 | InFocus ScreenPlay 4805 Multimedia...
Oct 06, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 18, 2009 | Lands Phones
Jan 01, 2009 | Pioneer DEH-P7900BT CD Player
Oct 08, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jan 02, 2008 | Toshiba 57H81 57" Rear Projection...
313 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!