Question about Pioneer DEH-P3700MP CD Player
1) Make sure that all CDs are out.
2) Hold down SRC button until radio turns off.
3) Hold the function button down until the clock appears with the hour flashing.
4) Press the left or right arrow to select the hours/minutes.
5) Press the up or down arrow to select the time.
6) When time is chosen, press the function button again to set.
Posted on Apr 06, 2008
1) Press the "function" button repeatedly until clock appears in the display. (The "function" button is the small round button just to the right of the arrow buttons.)
2) Press the left or right arrow to select the hours/minutes.
3) Press the up or down arrow to set the time
Posted on Apr 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2010 | Pioneer Premier DEH-P670MP CD Player
Oct 31, 2009 | JVC KD-G210 CD Player
Mar 29, 2009 | Car Audio Receivers
Feb 24, 2009 | Pioneer DEHP560 Premier XM Ready...
Jan 01, 2009 | Pioneer DEH-P7900BT CD Player
Sep 25, 2008 | Pioneer DEH-P2000 CD Player
Dec 25, 2007 | Pioneer DEH-1500 CD Player
Nov 28, 2007 | Pioneer DEH-P3900MP CD Player
Nov 10, 2007 | Pioneer DEH-1100 CD Player
Aug 21, 2007 | Pioneer DEH-P750MP CD Player
312 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!