Question about Refrigerators
I've got a hotpoint ffa91 fridge/freezer but there is this tempature symbol flashing and a bell that beeps !! Nothing is going cold lol
Posted on May 23, 2012
1. is light on in side when you open the door. If not check breakers or fuses.
2. Can you hear the compressor running. If not do you hear any clicking sounds.
3. If you hear clicking sounds, try putting a fan on compressor and unplug refrigerator.
4. Wait one hour.
5. plug back in. If compressor starts let it run and see if it cools, if it doesnt, call service man.
6. If it goes back to clicking, call a service man.
Posted on Mar 12, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2014 | Refrigerators
Aug 18, 2012 | Hotpoint FFA90 Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
Mar 12, 2011 | Hotpoint Refrigerators
Jan 31, 2011 | Hotpoint FFA45 Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
Nov 21, 2010 | Refrigerators
Jun 19, 2010 | Freezers
Jul 06, 2009 | Freezers
Jul 02, 2009 | Refrigerators
Mar 19, 2009 | Refrigerators
Apr 21, 2008 | Hotpoint RLA30 Compact Refrigerator
1,515 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!