Question about Nokia 7610
RESETTING PHONE BY NOKIA SECRET CODES (steps 1 and 2)
1st step : SOFT RESETTING NOKIA MOBILE
Take backups of ur phone books,calender and others, then simply enter the code
2nd step : HARD RESETTING BY CODE
Just enter the code-
Then it asks for security code enter ur security code whose deafault value is 12345
The battery must be full or the charger has to be connected to the phone so that it does not run out of power and make the phone unusable.
Take backup of the contacts and other important data in MMC .
3rd step :FLASHING : ANOTHER METHOD FOR HARD FULL FORMATTING
This step is known as flashing of phone. Always do this step at last (after 1st 2 steps are over and u are not successfull)
1. Make sure you phone is fully charged. (At minimum 3/4 of bettery should be left)
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card (if possible).
3. Switch-off your mobile phone.
4. Press and hold these three keys together
-Green dial key,-Star key (*)-Three key (3)
then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Do not let go the three keys until you see the “formatting” screen displayed
5. After a few minutes, the format will be complete. Your mobile will now be at its original factory settings (It will reach the same state as that in when you purchased it)......................enjoy
Posted on Apr 26, 2008
You can format the phone by pressing greenkey(call key) + 3+ starkey few second when you switch on the phone
Posted on Apr 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2010 | Nokia 7610
Aug 24, 2010 | Nokia 7610
Jul 05, 2009 | Nokia 7610
Jun 14, 2009 | Nokia 7610
Dec 21, 2008 | Nokia 7610
Jul 14, 2008 | Nokia 6600
181 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!