My dvd 300 seıes dvd player lıke dead nothıng happening when i plug ıt to the outlet ı see only red lıght on ın the front thats it. can ı fıx ıt by myself ?by the way ı was usıng ıt ıt wıth 110 ac now ı m in turkey and i m usıng 220 ıt didnot make any difference so far but ı dont know if that caused the problem
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello, here is a sample for auxilary connection for the chdvd300:
. Use the AV (Audio/Video) cable
provided to connect the DVD player to
your TV as shown in the diagram.
. Your TV must be equipped with AV
inputs like those pictured to the right in
order to connect this unit.
. If your TV does not have AV inputs, you
will need a RF Modulator to connect this
player to your TV's antenna/cable input.
RF Modulators are available at major
Connect the DVD Player to
CH-DVD 300 Quick Setup Guide
. The goal is to see the DVD player's splash screen on your
TV. To do this, select the Video Input channel on your TV
that corresponds with the input the player is plugged into.
This procedure differs among TVs, but is normally done by
pressing the VIDEO IN or INPUT button on the TV's remote
control to select the Video Input.
. When the DVD player's splash screen appears on your TV,
you're ready to go!
4 Select the VIDEO INPUT on your TV
COMPONENT VIDEO OUT
ANTENNA / CABLE IN
VIDEO R - AUDIO - L
. Plug the DVD player's electrical
plug into a wall socket or power
2 Plug-in the Power Cord
3 Turn on the DVD Player and your TV
. Press the POWER BUTTON on the front panel to turn the
DVD player on. The POWER LED should now change
from RED (STANDBY MODE) to GREEN (ON).
You can find an quick install wiring schematic at retrevo.com, just type your model number in the search window.
This error occurs while installing the firmware update in the player. Hence, try resetting the player and check if it helps.
Turn Off the player and remove the power plug from the wall outlet for 1 minute and reconnect it and check the operation.
escient music server...light blinking red...
cant turn on system...
tried turning system off..for a hour or two...nothing..
juse blinks will not respond to anything...
1. Check that disc is encoded for your geographical region. A disc from Europe (Region 2) will not play in a North American (Region 1) player.
2. Turn off player with disc inserted, unplug temporarily from wall outlet, plug back in and turn back on.
3. If your player has a transportation lock (usually a plastic screw on the bottom of the unit), make sure that it is not engaged.
4. If you have an older player, check with the manufacturer to see whether an update to the firmware is available. Many newer DVD titles with lots of special features are famous for causing problems on older players.
if nothing helps, call for service.