Question about Toshiba TDP-TW90U Multimedia Projector
Does your Projector go in for regular services ?
Have a technician check out the fans of this unit as well.
I would suggest you hook up a UPS to this Projector , because eventhough you might not have power dips or failures - the power supplied to appliances is not spike free and Projectors struggle to handle this well.
Posted on Apr 02, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2011 | HP VP6310 Multimedia Projector
Jan 14, 2011 | Hitachi CP-X450 LCD Projector
Jan 13, 2011 | Acer H5360 3D Video Projector 3D
You need to reset the LAMP RUNTIME counter
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu screen
2. Press the UP and DOWN arrow buttons to select the "OPTION" menu
3. Press the ENTER button and then press the UP and DOWN button to select the LAMP RUNTIME
4. Press and hold the ENTER button for approximately 3 seconds
5. The LAMP RUNTIME screen will be displayed.
(Note: press any button other than the Power button to cancel the LAMP RUNTIME screen)
6. Press the POWER button to turn off the power
7. After the POWER button on the projector illuminates red you restart the projector
and check the LAMP RUNTIME counter it should be "0"
Nov 24, 2010 | Panasonic PT L735U Multimedia Projector
Jun 26, 2010 | Sharp XR-11XC DLP Projector
Oct 16, 2009 | Sharp PGF312X DLP Projector
Jan 27, 2008 | Yamaha LPX500 Multimedia Projector
Jan 14, 2008 | Sony VPL-HS51A / VPL-HS60 Multimedia...
Jan 16, 2017 | In Office Equipment & Supplies
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!