Question about Vtech Cordless 6041 Phone
We recently purchased a Vtech 6.0 Dect system and all of the sudden, it rings only one with an incoming call. It also does not display caller ID anymore. Did I hit a feature button by accident to make this happen? Thanks in advance for your help.
Make sure the ringer is on .
• Make sure the telephone line cord and power adapter are plugged in properly .
• The cordless handset may be too far from the telephone base. Move it closer to the telephone
• There may be too many extension telephones on the telephone line to allow all of them to ring
simultaneously. Try unplugging some of them.
• If the other telephones in your home are having the same problem, the problem is in the wiring
or local service. Contact the local telephone company (charges may apply).
• Other electronic products can cause interference to your cordless telephone. Try installing your
telephone as far away as possible from the following electronic devices: wireless routers, radios,
radio towers, pager towers, cellular telephones, digital telephones, intercoms, room monitors,
televisions, VCRs, personal computers, kitchen appliances, and other cordless telephones.
• Test a working telephone at the telephone jack. If another telephone has the same problem, the
problem is in the telephone jack. Contact your local telephone company (charges may apply).
• The telephone line cord might be malfunctioning. Try installing a new telephone line cord.
• Remove and re-insert the battery and place the cordless handset in the telephone base.
• Wait for the cordless handset to synchronize with the telephone base. Allow up to one minute
for this to take place.
for more info download this http://www.vtechphones.com/docMgt/public/art/52882/6041_manual.i3.pdf
Posted on Apr 01, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 08, 2015 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Phone
Mar 07, 2015 | Siemens Gigaset S675IP DECT 6.0 Expandable...
Mar 03, 2015 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
Sep 11, 2011 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
Jul 03, 2011 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Phone
Oct 13, 2010 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
Mar 03, 2010 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
Mar 24, 2009 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
323 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: