Question about Cell Phones
Using camera options in Capture mode
In Capture mode, press < > to access the following
• Record video: switch to Record mode.
• Shooting mode: take a photo in the following
Single shot: take a photo in Normal mode. You
can select whether or not the camera automatically
saves a photo.
Multi shot: take a series of action stills. You can
select the number of photos the camera will take
and the shooting speed.
Mosaic shot: take several stills and save them in
one frame. You can select the layout.
• Effects: change the colour tone or apply a special
• Frames: apply a decorative frame.
• Flash: determine the use of the flash.
• Timer: set a time delay before the camera takes a
• Go to My photos: access the My photos folder.
• Camera settings: change the default settings for
taking a photo.
Posted on Apr 01, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2011 | Samsung D900i Cell Phone
Jun 10, 2011 | Samsung D900i Cell Phone
Jun 22, 2010 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Jul 25, 2009 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Jul 12, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
May 02, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!