Question about Cell Phones
Using camera options in Capture mode
In Capture mode, press < > to access the following
• Record video: switch to Record mode.
• Shooting mode: take a photo in the following
Single shot: take a photo in Normal mode. You
can select whether or not the camera automatically
saves a photo.
Multi shot: take a series of action stills. You can
select the number of photos the camera will take
and the shooting speed.
Mosaic shot: take several stills and save them in
one frame. You can select the layout.
• Effects: change the colour tone or apply a special
• Frames: apply a decorative frame.
• Flash: determine the use of the flash.
• Timer: set a time delay before the camera takes a
• Go to My photos: access the My photos folder.
• Camera settings: change the default settings for
taking a photo.
Posted on Apr 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2011 | Samsung D900i Cell Phone
Jun 10, 2011 | Samsung D900i Cell Phone
Jun 22, 2010 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Jul 25, 2009 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Jul 12, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
May 02, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Dec 09, 2016 | Cell Phones
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!