- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, an old style DS and newer DS Lite are both compatible with each other. They will be able to play the same games, go on pictochatwirelessly with each other and also play each other wirelessly with games that support it, for example Mario Kart.
The standard range of a Nintendo DS is around 60-70 feet. As long as you keep within this range you should be able to enjoy using pictochat with friends. If you are not able to keep a good connection between chats you may find that things like walls and other solid objects are interfering with the signal. Try moving the consoles into a more clear area.
I hope this helps and thank you for using FixYa
ok here are the steps
1. go out
2. in the right hand side at the bottom is a grey button called info
3. a list comes up with the titles: trainer info, friend list,trainer scclomplisments and settings click trainer info
4. at the right at the top there is edit. click edit
5. choose what you want to edit
6. change it using the stylus and the letters on the touch "keybord"
If you want to delete the points you have to delete the whole save file also. Thus, you have to copy the game and the save file into his friend's ds if he wants to play the same lvls that your son has passed. PLEASE rate me.