- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I don't know what kind of phone you have but most will give you am option in the menu to look at what is on your memory card. Just go to your menu and choose whichever option (some phones put it under control options) gives you access to memory card then retrieve your number. It sounds like you have the phones address book set to saving on memory
Rather than either phone or memory + phone.
If this doesn't help post phone brand and model, that would help allot.
First make sure ALL text msgs are deleted-incoming and outgoing. Then reboot(refresh) your phone by turning it off for 30 seconds, then turn it back on. If this doesnt work, try removing the battery for 30 seconds, replace your battery and try again. This should solve your problem. If not, contact your phone servive provider and explain the problem to them.
Check your phone memory, not the removable memory card but the built in phone memory, see if it almost full, if thus then delete some data or much better transfer all your data to your memory card, if it has a memory card, if none then just delete some data.
your second option is try to remove your memory card (if ever it had), then start your phone with out it
u not hv the problem in ur memory card.
when u download anything then ur mob shows his own memory not the memory of card....
and which is very low.
so u can go to ur mobile settings and change ur shown memory.
if u can do it, then u will b download anything on ur cards memory..
n TAKE CARE
These phones use a "Shared" memory, the CID information and the Phone book information share the same memory chip. If you clean out the caller ID data you should be able to load more numbers in the phone book. Since you have an 8885 I am assuming you have TCX800 or TCX905 handset(s), to clear the CID memory, Follow these steps:
Deleting Information from the Caller ID List
1) When the phone is in standby mode, view the Caller ID
information to be deleted (see "Viewing the Caller ID
List" on page 50).
2) Press the DELETE soft key. De let e C all er ID appears.
3) Press volume up/down to choose Yes.
4) Press the OK soft key. You will hear a confirmation tone.
To delete all the CID information follow these steps:
Deleting all Caller ID names/numbers
1) When the phone is in standby mode, press cid.
Press the DELETE soft key. De let e A ll? appears.
2) Press volume up/down to choose Y es.
3) Press the OK soft key. You will hear a confirmation tone
1. Open Address Book and create (+) a new Group. Label it ZP (ZipProcessor) - it also should come up on the bottom of your list of groups.
2. Add (+) a new person to your Address Book. Call it a business name: WP-1. Include the date or other document title you choose.
3. Drag this “person” to the ZP folder.
4. Now, scroll down to the bottom of WP-1 card until you find the Note field. Click in the Note section and begin to type. How much? I’m not sure. I typed quite a bit with no problem. The note section won’t permit you, however, to format or do anything other than type raw text data in the default font. Try typing a few paragraphs. Don’t forget to save.
5. Now sync to your iPhone. Once done, click the Phone icon. Find ZP in your Group List. Click on WP-1 (or whatever name you chose). Scroll down and view the text you typed in the Note section.
6. Double-click on the note in your iPhone to open the editing screen and add/edit a few lines. Save it and sync. Your edits now are on your computer.
7. Copy the material you want to save or print to a text edit program on your computer and print-away. You can also start a new document from your ZP group folder in your iPhone. Type, save, and sync to your desk top computer.
Note that you can have as many WP-# documents (oops, I mean Persons) as you want in your Group ZP folder. You now have functionality where there was none! Sorry we are not permitted to format, but I’m happy to be able to at least do this much.
If this worked for you please write back! Any suggestions? I’ll pass them along to others who have requested this.