Over night i was copying 2movies from my DVD recorders HDD to DVD.
When i woke up i noticed the Player turned off. I took the disk out and found thet only 1cm of Data was recorded.
Now ehen i turn mu machine on i get the followiung messege:
"There may be a problem with the Disc,
Press ENTER, Then the unit turns to standby,
and starts disk recovery after restart."
I do what it tells me, but i keep getting the same messege on startup. Wether i turn it off myself or not, it will automatic turn itself off anyway and do nothing.
can someone please help me, Whats it mean?? and how i can fix it?
This is really amazing, I've read posts all over the internet with this exact same problem. Burn doesn't complete and then the message: "There may be a problem with the Disc, Press ENTER, Then the unit turns to standby, and starts disk recovery after restart." which of course never goes away, then no discs of any kind will play. Hard resets do not work. I know this because I've just experienced this same problem 2 days ago with my DMR-EH75VS. Somebody has got to have a solution to this problem as epidemic as it is.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
Re: Pansonic DMR-EH55 DVD Recorder,
Usually I'm encounter that problem before but its not a dvd disk is a only a recordable cd or blank cd.... if the recording is not finish.. automatically the blank cd is reject.. you try a new dvd recordable disk...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Put a compatible DVD in the tray. (I have noticed that I must format DVD+R discs, but others are formatted okay for recording -- such as DVD-R and DVD RW)
2) Close the tray.
3) Make sure the player is set to HDD and not to DVD. It will indicate HDD, DVD, or SD on the LCD screen.
4) Using the remote press the "functions" button.
5) Select "copy" from the menu when it appears.
6) You will now see the list of programs you have recorded to the HDD. Highlight the one you want to copy and press "Enter" on the remote.
7) I think there are two confirmation screens that come up, press start or continue or whatever it says.
8) My recorder generally takes about 14 minutes at high speed to copy a two-hour program. If the program is longer than 2- hours, you must divide it into tow or more shorter segments for more than one DVD.
9) If you want to select several shorter programs (not to exceed 2-hours combined) highlight the programs individually pressing the PAUSE button on the remote. This places a check mark next to each of the programs. When you finish, press the enter button on the remote and go through the confirmations screens again.
10) If the DVD is nor rewritable, it will automatically run the "finalize" program. It takes about 3 minutes and runs after recording. This formats the DVD so that it can be played in non-Panasonic players. If it is a DVD-RW, they you must finalize it manually if you want to watch it on other types of players.
i have panasonic DMR-eh55 dvd and for the first time when i played that it was in japanies language thus i tried to convert the language in to english through remote control i selected one by one thus suddenly there came a message U302 and now when i play my dvd and as i press remote control it show on dvd screen U302. please how my remote will work again and how can i get the solution so that my remote control works....