Printer is on. I ask it to print a form from the Apple MacBook Pro and nothing happens. At the bottom of the screen on the printer it says to change settings but I don't know what this means.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
turn on the printer sharing via the system preference panel on the computer that is on the system via usb. Then on your wifi computer look for shared printers and you'll see your printer in the list under the host computer name... use that setting and it should fire up for you! let me know how it goes...
The easiest way is to download the software from the Canon website. The install file will allow you to select the printer, and you won't have the issue of not finding your printer driver in the drop down list where it asks you to select one.
1. Download Software from Canon website: www.usa.canon.com/download
2. Plug printer in with USB cable.
3. Run downloaded software.