- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
maybe your phone is overloaded with files. try to remove your memory card first. if the problem persist, you might consider flashing your phone.
visit here for more information. you need this first Multiloader 5.56 and Samsung New PC Studio 1.1.2.ID3 more info on http://darkforestgroup.com
Just format your phone by the following way
To Format the phone
1)Switch off the phone
2)Hold 3,* and Green button simultaneously
3)Now press the power button holding the 3 button, After 5 seconds leave the 3 buttons
4)You phnoe should say, formatting and all your data would be reset to factory orginal
CAUTION: You will loose all the data and contacts stored in phone memory, But this is the only way
i had the same problem. so i try whatever i can
- i remove battery, put it back on, turn the phone back on. seems like it works for 3-5 minutes and freeze again
- i remove sim (only ),memory card still in there, and turn the phone back on..let it sit with no sim. and 3 minutes later it freeze again
- i remove sim, remove micro sdhc, reset the phone , the phone automatic restart..it woks... it never freeze ( no sim+ no memory card )
- i put the sim back on, no memory card, turn the phone back on and it works!!!!!!! i try these 2-3 times without memory card. works normal!!!
so..i think its a memory card issue. may be the phone doesn't like it. i have 2gb. kingston. or i have to buy a new card again.
for now its still working without freeze up for shut down by itself.
hope it help :)
Try using your USB cable go back to the file you downloaded to your phone and delete em. 5610 can be opened even its off by using nokia pc suit. You might had accidentally downloaded stuffs in the phone memory instead of the memory card or the downloaded stuffs are not supported or it has a virus! Basically when phone freezes its because of full memory or a virus!
There we go again with those Samsung phones. All Samsung cell phones FREEZE-UP. This is a manufactor's defect. I would think Samsung would correct this problem by now. I guess they dont care as long folks like us still buying their phones. Well, if you so love Samsung phones and cant do without it, then I would advise you to take the battery out for a few second, but tomorrow when you doing something important on your phone it will FREEZE-UP again. Samsung should sell all their phones to Iraq, so that when the terroist press SEND to activate a bomb, the bloody thing FREEZES-UP and sames ome lives. For me, I would never buy a Samsung phones just because of this reason. THEY dont CARE.