Question about Motorola Mobility MD41 Cordless Expansion Handset (56596)
I have 2 handsets with my motorola corless phone ans sysand both handsets will not workwhen pressing the number buttons
Call Motorola they will replace the unit. I recieved four from them
Posted on Apr 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Press and hold the Camera key down, then tap the On button.
2. Release the Camera key when advised.
3. A black screen appears, with green writing. At this stage press the Down volume key to select Recovery Mode.
4. An icon appears, showing a triangle containing an exclamation mark above a handset.
5. Slide open the keypad then press and hold the ALT key and tap the W key.
6. The handset will restart to complete the reset.
hope this helps
Jan 09, 2011 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Dec 04, 2010 | Panasonic KX-TG2770 Phone System w/...
Mar 28, 2010 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Jan 24, 2010 | Panasonic KX-TG2356 Cordless Phone
Jan 28, 2009 | Motorola Mobility E51 MD7161-3 Quad...
Mar 10, 2008 | Uniden TCX905 Cordless Accessory Handset...
Jan 05, 2008 | GE 28111 Cordless Phone
Oct 31, 2007 | Motorola Mobility MA580 (612572111116)...
May 28, 2017 | Uniden Lands Phones
207 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!